Unreal Loot Sense (For Unreal Engine 4)
- Last Tested on the most recent engine version released at the time of development
- Lastly you only need to buy One copy of this product
What is it?
This product is a Loot Sense System, it allows the Player to see Items that the Developer has deemed Loot able or Intractable. Within a set distance and a set timeframe. The items in question have a glow that remains until the timeframe expires.
Note: Both the Distance and Timeframe can be custom set by the Developer
This is great addition to any project.
What is included with this package?
- An Unreal Engine 4 – Third Person Setup (Note: Easily Replicated on Other Examples such as First Person etc.)
- One Custom Widget and One Custom Sound Cue
- Three Custom Highlight Materials (These Are the Colours that the items can glow as)
- One Custom Level and One Custom Level Blueprint – with Unreal Loot Sense Setup
- Contains Modified Wall and Floor Textures
- ReadMe Document. (Word Format)
What Do I need to do to understand this Product?
Simple a basic understanding of Unreal’s blueprint system and the ability to read comments to understand what is going on where.
Can I move these Assets to an Active Project?
100% Yes, simply follow and setup like in the example level and you are good to go.
|Game Dev Central Exclusive?||Yes|
|Media Type(s)||Read Me, Usage Instructions, Sound FX, Static / Skeletal Meshes, Textures / Materials, Code / Blueprints, Other ..|
|Included File Types||Zip Contains (Less Than 80MB): Two Word Documents (.docx) Complete Unreal Engine 4 Project - Contains .FBX, Unreal Engine 4 Assets, Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints, Full Open Level Example.|
|Product Category||Blueprints, Game Engine, Materials, Unreal Engine|
|Product Tags||Blueprints, Code, Code Example, Highlight Materials, Loot, Loot System, Template Project, unreal engine 4, Widgets (UMG)|