Decals Road Markings
Supported Platforms : ALL
Supported Engine Versions4.18 – 4.23
Contains about 62 Different Decals, placeable on the ground or on walls or how you see fit. Realistic Traffic Signs, Tire Tracks, Manholes, Parking Spots, Road Lines. You can change the Normal Strength & Colors inside the Material/Material Instances.
Contains about 62 Different Decals,
placeable on the ground or on walls or how you see fit.
Each Material got it’s Material Instances,
inside the Material Instances you can control the
“Normal Strength” with the NormalPower Scalar Parameter Value Slider for more or less Dept in your Textures.
HOW TO USE:
1) Open the “Decal_Road_Markings” Project.
2) Right click on the 0_Decals_Road_Markings_ Folder, Left click on “Migrate”.
3) Point it to your “Content” folder of your own project you want to use it with.
4) Open your project.
5) In your Project Settings -> Engine – Rendering,
make sure ” Dbuffer Decals ” is on. If not you may need to restart the editor.
6) In the “Search Classes” balk type :
” Deferred Decal ” , then drag & drop it inside of your scene.
7) Go inside the MATERIAL Folder,
pick any Material or Material Instances and drop it in the “Decal Material Slot”.
I hope you enjoy it.
Please Rate & Comment. 🙂
Don’t forget to buy me some beer. 😉
- Materials : 63
- Material Instances : 62
- Textures : About 126 in total. Difuses & Normals.
- Size : Small about 10 MB if you “Migrate” the folder “0_Decals_Road_Markings_” to your own project.
- Texture Resolutions: 512×512 – 1024×1024
|Game Dev Central Exclusive?||No|
|Media Type(s)||Usage Instructions, Textures / Materials|
|Included File Types||Unreal Engine 4 Complete Project.|
|Product Category||2D Assets, Games, Materials, Textures, Unreal Engine|
|Product Tags||DANGER LINES, DECALS, EASY ADJUST, LOW SIZE, materials, PARKING SPOTS, RACE, REALISTIC, ROAD LINES, ROAD SIGNS, TIRE TRACKS, TRAFFIC SIGNS, WALL SIGNS|